Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh yes...

and I wasn't going to post this... but since I figure that pretty much no-body reads this I may as well...

I've started to make a guitar from my projects list...

so expect photos, cad draws and such in the sometime near future...

speaking of cad drawings....

www.freecad.com have some free cad programs for those that are interested...
I particularly like Turbocad 4 LE (learning edition), it works pretty much exactly the same as the turbocad that i learned in school.

I tried Autocad 2007 the other day, I find that far too difficult...

strangely though, I do quite like using Pro Engineer for 3d work as I learned how to use that whilst in Uni.
(but neither pro engineer or autocad are free. turbo cadLE (and a load of others I havn't tried), are free.

No comments: